nedjelja, 20. siječnja 2013.

The best memories: holidays in the USA

                                                          Hy guys!

Well, since this is my first post ever, I'll use it for  remembering of my  unforgettable trip to the U.S.A. I went there as a student of Summer Program Phoenix, at the University of ND. In the USA I spent most exciting month in my life, and I just can't wait when I will be able to repeat it. In Chicago I spent only a week, and later the entire time I was in Indiana. I'll never forget  things I saw in such a big city with the kindest people I've ever met, most streets are packed with shops,  and the city lives 24 hours a day . And of course, I won't forget a lot of friends I've met there. So, I'm bringing you some photos I took in Chicago- the windy city (in fact, I never even felt the wind because it was too hot).

M.







1. The Michigan street, 2. Beautiful Chicago bridge, 3. Me in the Millenium Park, 4. Funny sculpture in the Millenium Park at night, 5./6. Nightlife club Chicago Bulls (it's 21+, but If you are nice, you can get into ;))

2 komentara: